How to Download via Torrent
03.19.2011 1 Comment
So I’ve come up with this short blog so I could share this tip to everyone, especially those who asked me how to use Torrent. Basically you could download everything in the internet, if not, almost anything you could digitally think of: audio files, movies, TV shows, e-books, installers, games, etc. Aside from its files being virus-free, the best thing about Torrent is that, the files are always updated!
Follow this simple procedure:
1. Go to this link to download µTorrent.
2. After the download, run the file and follow its simple commands while installing.
3. Once you see the program which will automatically pop-up, minimize the µTorrent program.
4. Point your browser tohttp://www.torrentz.eu
5. Type in what you want to download. Example: Bruno Mars
6. Select just one from the search results below the Sponsored Links.
7. After that, you will see several site links like piratebay, btjunkie (my personal favorites). Just choose one from these and you’re almost done.
8. You will now see the link “Download Torrent”. Just click it and choose Open.
9. Wait until your files are done!
10. Open your files from the default folder Downloads.
For a sample video tutorial, take a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8-A_uQaa2A