Use Facebook as Email
04.07.2011 1 Comment
What else is new with Facebook?
FB also added these key features:
- Faster interaction: If you want, you can send messages just by hitting your Enter key, so the new Messages is as fast (and as informal) as an in-person conversation.
- Integrated communication: No matter what you’re using to communicate (Facebook, mobile or email), your conversation streams quickly and seamlessly into one place.
- Smart filtering: You’ll always see what’s important to you first – messages from the people you’re close to take precedence over mailing lists.
- Revamped search: Search for either the person you were talking with or what you were talking about to quickly find your message and all the related context.
- Adding people to group conversations: Loop new people into the conversation, giving them full access to everything that’s been said so far.
- Forwarding: Pass individual messages along to other friends.
- Unsubscribing, or removing yourself from a conversation: Leave a group conversation when you no longer wish to receive new messages.
- Sending attachments: In addition to sending links, photos and videos, you can now attach external files to your messages.
So, what do you think? Would you try out this new feature or do you feel happy right now and rather stick to the traditional Messages?